- When logged into your account, click the button on the top left.
- Navigate to the Groups tab from your admin dashboard.
- Each account has a default group called Polls Page. If you would like to create additional groups,
click at the right of your screen.
- Navigate between groups by using the drop-down list above My Queue.
- Customize your group by going to the Display tab under My Queue.
- Choose which embed size best fits within your website:
Wide format (100x620 px): best for polls pages or in-line on homepages. Displays up to 5 SquareOffs on the left.
Small format (300x250 px): best for small spaces and right sides of screens. It'll change SquareOffs every 7 seconds and has clickable dots, for users to manually switch between them, at the bottom.
- If you don't want your group on the 7-second auto-rotation, unclick the Timed Auto-Rotation button.
- If you want to require your users to log in via Twitter or Facebook before voting, click the Login To Vote button. (Note: Most publishers don't require users to log in to vote, but users are automatically required to log in to comment.)
- Auto Publish automatically adds each new SquareOff created in your account to the group. Unclick if you would prefer to manually curate SquareOffs within each group.
Now that your groups have been created and customized, it's time to add your SquareOffs!