- Individual SquareOffs can be placed in-line within articles.
- Unique SquareOff embed code placed for each Article SquareOff.
- Question aligns with information presented within article, allowing users to engage by making informed comments based on article content.
- Tips & Tricks: A SquareOff can be posted as its own article in order to drive users to the page and gain more engagement.
- Use a headline such as "POLL OF THE DAY: Which presidential candidate gets your vote?"
- Groups contain up to 5 rotating SquareOffs for users to interact with.
- Embed code only needs to be placed once, and content is dynamically updated through the SquareOffs interface. Learn how to add SquareOffs to a group here.
- Groups can be used in a wide or small format on a static page such as a homepage or Polls Page.
- Tips & Tricks: Add a tab to your homepage directing users to your unique Polls Page. Your audience wants to share their opinions — let them!