Follow the steps below to create a SquareOff:
- Ensure you're logged into your SquareOffs account.
- From your profile page, click the + icon in the header bar.
- Follow the form to fill out your question & answers. See here for content tips & tricks.
- If your answers need more explanation, add a defense. Feel free to include stats, links, or other info to provide background for each side.
- To increase user interaction, you can add images to each answer.
- Set a time period for your SquareOff. Choose a time appropriate for the question, with an end date to report a clear "winner." For evergreen topics, there's no need to put an end date. For timely topics, like sports and politics, questions won't make sense past a certain point in time, so be sure to add an end date.
- Don't forget to add a cover photo to catch your audience's attention!
You're done! Now you can share your SquareOff with friends so they can join the conversation.